Gas: Russia, Poland, Europe English
15 - 16 march 2012, RADISSON BLU CENTRUM, Warsaw
Dear Ladies and Gentelman,
International cooperation not only enables us to have access to the new technologies but also gives us freedom to choose preferred energy suppliers. The perspective of increase of energy needs causes that currently Poland pays more attention to the economic and fiscal aspects regarding these issues. Moreover, the financial crisis causes that important role play also oil purchase costs as well as constantly changing prices of oil and gas.
What are the cooperation possibilities between Russia and Poland regarding energy investments? Is Polish shale gas going to compete and be an alternative for Russian gas?
These and many other questions can be answered during International Conference; Gas: Russia, Poland, Europe.
The conference organised by Most Wanted! Conferences foresees meetings with experts from Eastern as well as Western European countries. There will be interesting discussion panels as well as many evening and informal meetings.
We encourage you to book time for the March meeting. This time the meeting will be held at the hotel RADISSON BLU in the center of Warsaw.
On behalf of Most Wanted! Conferences I would like to invite you to take part in this event.
Most Wanted! Conferences Sp. z o.o.
- Gas and energy security of Europe and Poland
- Law and business – Russia and European Union
- Russian gas – European possibilities
- Poland and Russia – cooperation or conflict
- Gas investments in Russia – potential and reality
- Shale gas – chance for Poland and Europe?
The chairman of the conference – Mr. Andrzej Szczęśniak, expert in oil and gas market
Has a cultural education. In the 80's worked as a private entrepreneur, since 1991 worked in the oil sector, since 1992 worked in the Polish Chamber of Liquid Fuels, was a president of PCLF in 1995 - 2001; from 1999 to 2002 - chairman of the Consortium Gdanski SA; in the years 2002 to 2006 - in the Polish Organization Liquefied Petroleum Gas, 2002 - 2006 cooperated with the Adam Smith Centre, from May to December 2006 - Grupa LOTOS SA, where started as a director of the Regional Centre, then since August got promoted to Chairman of the Board of "Lotos Partner". Currently is a fuel market expert, specializing in the oil market, fuels, natural gas and LPG.
The following speakers have already confirmed their participation in the conference:
• Maria Biełowa, Senior Analyst, Skolkovo Energy Center, Russia
• Krzysztof Biernat, PhD (Mech.Eng), Coordinator of the Technology Platform of Biofuels, Vice-Director of the Institute of Ecology and Bioethics at the Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw, Poland
• Mirosław Dobrut, President of the Board, EuRoPol GAZ S.A., Poland
• Radosław Dudziński, Vice-President for Strategy, PGNiG S.A., Poland
• Alexander Ershov, Deputy Trade Representative of the Russian Federation in Poland
• Marcelina Gołębiewska, Analyst, PGNiG S.A., Poland
• Rafał Hajduk, Partner, Norton Rose Piotr Strawa and Partners, Poland
• Maciej Kaliski, Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Poland
• Leszek Karski, PhD, Environmental Law Unit, Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw, Poland
• Prof. Lena Kolarska-Bobińska, Member of the European Parliament, Poland
• Andrey Konoplyanik, Head of Energy Markets, Project Manager, Finance and Energy Institute, Russia
• Didier Lebout, Director for Strategy and Development, Gazprom Marketing & Trading, France
• Philip Lowe, Director-General for Energy, European Commission
• Tomasz Maj, General Director, Talisman Energy Polska Sp. z o.o., Poland
• Robert Mikulski, Managing Partner, Stopczyk & Mikulski Legal Advisors, Poland
• Dariusz W. Olszewski, President/General Director, TDI Corporate Finance Sp. z o.o., Poland
• Aneta Pacek-Łopalewska, Legal Advisor at Environmental Law Office, Poland
• Bogdan Pilch, Vice-President of the Board, GDF Suez, Poland
• Andrzej Piwowarski, International Expert for Gas Industry, Poland
• Matthias Rehm, Advisor of the Economic Department, Embassy of the Federal Republic of German in Poland
• Roman Rewald, Partner, Weil, Gotshal & Manges Legal Advisors, former Chairman of American Chamber of Commerce in Poland, Poland
• John Roberts, Energy Security Specialist, Platts Energy Group, Great Britain
• Prof. Stanisław Rychlicki, Head of Department of Oil Engineering, Faculty of Drilling, Oil and Gas, AGH University of Science and Technology, Cracow, Poland
• Andrzej Sikora, PhD of Gas & Oil, CEO, The Energy Studies Institute, Poland
• Konstantin Simonow, General Director, National Energy Security Fund, Russia
• Andrzej Szczęśniak, Expert in oil and gas market,Poland
• Stanisław Trzop, International Expert for Gas Industry, Poland
• Prof. Anatoly Zolotukhin, Pro-Rector, Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, Russia
Most Wanted! Conferences Sp. z o.o.
Tel.: (+48 22) 825 00 88 wew. 120
Fax: (+48 22) 825 00 88 wew. 121
Download the program